Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Ilderton Scavenger Hunt

With the warmer weather here, the kids and I have been spending more time outside.  In an effort to keep my 3 year old entertained on our walks, I have devised a scavenger hunt.  This scavenger hunt will keep her busy on our walks and teach her about our neighbourhood.  

I created this in microsoft word and used clip art for the images.  I used images that we often see on our daily walks.  We have a park, pond and busy main street nearby.


After I printed it out in colour, I went to the dollar store and bought some lamination paper and gave my three year old a dry erase marker.  This will keep her busy for a couple of walks and cut down on garbage and reprinting.

If you want to download my scavenger hunt, go to:


Do you think that I am missing any important images?  What would you add to your own scavenger hunt?

Happy parenting,
Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment