Pages

Monday 2 April 2012

Blood Donor Clinic - April 3rd

I will never forget the first time I donated blood.  I was in high school and I was donating blood so I could get out of going to class.  I remember it vividly.  It was in the school gym and afterward I turned green and felt faint.  It was a horrible feeling but I knew what I was doing that day was a good thing.

The Ilderton and District Lions are sponsoring the blood drives that are run in Ilderton by the Canadian Blood Services.

These clinics are held every two months at the Community Centre. The goal is to collect over 50 pints of whole blood at each clinic.  Do your part and be apart of that 50.

The upcoming clinics for 2012 are on Tuesdays - April 3, June 5, August 7, October 2, December 4.  Add them to your calendar now.

Call 1888-2-donate to register or drop in on Tuesday April 3rd.

Donating blood is a worthwhile endeavor that helps our community. And you never know when you or a loved one might need it.

Happy parenting,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment