Pages

Saturday 11 February 2012

Welcome!

Hi There and Welcome to the Ilderton Parents Resource Blog!

With this inaugural post, I'll introduce myself.  I'm Jean, a thirty-something married parent of two beautiful girls - Hannah and Abby. My husband and I moved to the wonderful town of Ilderton in December 2010 during Snowmageddon (we couldn't have picked a better time to arrive here).  We spent the next few months cooped up in our house since the snow was so high. Once we thawed out and could see out the windows again, we started meeting our neighbours and getting to know the neighbourhood.

I've started this blog as a central place for the parents of Ilderton to meet up virtually. It was something that I noticed was missing about this great town. So I started this blog and hopefully you will like it and contribute.

Happy parenting,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment