Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

St. Patrick's Day Scavenger Hunt

I have always wanted to start some holiday traditions while my daughter is young and will enjoy them.  Since my daughter is three now, we can really get into the holidays!

For St. Patties Day, I wanted to do a great scavenger hunt.

I found this amazing one at Oopsey Daisy.  A mom created a treasure hunt for her son.  It comes with some great printable clues and a cheat sheet for the destinations.

I printed out the clues and glued them to green construction paper since I do not have a laminator.  I found a few candies in my secret candy stash and picked up some coins and a tiara from the dollar store.

I am really excited to see how this goes down on Saturday!

Do you have any St. Patrick's day traditions that you share with your children? Please comment if you do.

Happy parenting,
Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment